Meet Our Experienced Team
Our firm and experienced team are committed to ensuring that our clients are our number one priority. Our focus is providing a personalized, individual legal experience, which includes you working directly with your attorney each step of the way until your case is resolved.
We realize that each and every case is different and unique, which is why we reject the concept of a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. Instead, we concentrate on ensuring that you receive relevant, tailored, and personalized advice and assistance so that you feel confident that our firm and dedicated staff has maximized the value of your claim.
What Kind of Cases Do We Handle?
With a strong background in personal injury claims, Pharr & Goree Injury Attorneys is ready and waiting to assist victims in a range of situations. Common personal injury claims we handle include:
- Auto Accidents: this is a varied category, which includes: motorcycles, cars, trucks, buses, commercial vehicles, and 18-wheelers. If you have been the victim of an auto accident due to the carelessness or negligence of the other driver, we can fight for you and help recover the compensation you deserve and will need to assist in your daily life after the accident.
- Workplace or Industrial Accidents: an injury or death in the workplace can have a catastrophic impact on your earning potential and income. In the event of a death in the workplace or involving an industrial accident, families can be deprived of the household income in which they were accustomed. If you or a loved one have been involved in a workplace or industrial accident, our team has the knowledge and skill to help you recover significant compensation following these types of accidents.
- Medical Malpractice: from a misdiagnosis or surgical error, our attorneys have assisted hundreds of medical malpractice victims take on medical institutions and healthcare professionals across the state of Alabama.
- Dog and Animal Attacks: if you are injured by a dog bite or involved in an incident involving injury by an animal, get in touch to see how we can advise you on which steps to take next.
- Slips, Trips, and Falls: these are amongst the most common personal injuries we see, and they can have life-changing impacts on their victims. If someone was to blame for your fall, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Product Liability: before a product hits the market, it is required to undergo rigorous and strict testing to ensure its suitability for public use. If you are injured by a defective product, you may have a case against the manufacturer or seller of the item and be able to claim damages for the injuries you sustained.
- Premises Liability: if you are injured on a third party’s property, certain scenarios will allow you to pursue a claim.
- Wrongful Death: Wrongful death cases can present themselves in many forms. The common wrongful death cases we encounter are as result of automobile accidents, commercial vehicle/18-Wheeler accidents, workplace and industrial accidents, premises liability, ATV and recreational vehicle accidents, and medical malpractice. If you lose a loved one due to the actions or negligence of a third party, contact us to see how we can help you fight for justice.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: injuries to the brain can have a devastating impact on survivors, and we can help you battle for the compensation you need to rebuild your life.
In addition to a solid background in personal injury cases, our experienced attorneys have also worked to resolve business and contractual disputes, as well as insurance fraud.
How Can We Help?
Here at Pharr & Goree Injury Attorneys, we are dedicated to putting our clients first. If you are looking for experienced, trustworthy, and reliable legal advice, get in touch with the team today, and let us help you take those first steps to the outcome you deserve.